Sunday, March 7, 2010

A Look Inside My Shop

Thought I would share a few pictures of my shop.  Hope you enjoy what I have to show you today.  One thing you will notice about the shop is that it is setup very similar to a home.  It has many rooms and each room is like a different part of a prim home.

052

051

This is the kitchen on the upstairs level of the shop.  The cabinets are painted using a Buttermilk paint made by Olde Century, sanded and then rubbed with stain.  We do sell Olde Century paints so if you are looking for a particular color then give us a call. 

Thanks, Vickie

5 comments:

  1. Your shop is Amazing!!!!
    I think Im going to have to take a road trip this summer and come see it in person!!!
    Love it!
    Tam

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many nice prims...can't wait to see more:)

    Rondell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Vickie,
    It was so nice to meet you through Lisa yesterday. I am enjoying my goods from your shop.
    Linda/simplycountryseasons

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have an awesome prim shop. Love the pics and a great start to your blog, Thanks Lisa for getting it started.

    Many blessings

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete